Thursday, April 29, 2010

Langkawi - Part 2

Second part. Actually I can just combine it but I feel it doesn't look good to have a long post filled with photos. So, let's break it.

I just love how it's framed
2010-04-20-wild beach-01-800w
Very fine sand at Pasir Tengkorak Beach
2010-04-20-pasir-tengkorak-beach-02-800w
Overall view of Pasir Tengkorak Beach
2010-04-20-pasir-tengkorak-beach-01-800w
This beach is formed from the big rugged rocks to the loose blocks of little rock to the finest of sand I've ever seen.
Pasir Tengkorak Beach
Another unjustified shot of the beauty of Tanjung Rhu. I'd wanted to take a panorama of this beach, but there were two foreign couples who were sunbathing. Seeing how unease they were, I too felt uncomfortable moving around trying to get the best angle. Definitely I'm going back to this beach one day.
2010-04-20-tanjung rhu-02-800w

2 comments:

Admin said...

En Busu..
well done..nampak gaya kena la organize satu trip kekeluargaan ni.. (trip shooting sebenarnya) ahaha..

really need learn from u how to shoot landscape..
really aweeeeee-SOME!

digitelwerk said...

En. Avam,
mmg harus di organize kan trip tu. tp kalo nak jadikan trip shooting...kene check sket cuaca.

alaa...nak blaja ape nye dari aku. ko ada 11-16 tuh...mmg dah lens landscape dah...hehe. tinggal klik je mesti kuar gambar tahap bleh buat poskad.

anyway...tq hehe