Friday, April 2, 2010

Kaboom!

There goes my PC.

Two days ago, I routinely plugged in all the plugs in my room upon returning home from work. As I was still standing fronting the sockets and all the electrical equipments placed close to it, suddenly something exploded and the house went black out. There was also a sudden flash of bright light when it exploded.

I tried to remain calm, looked for the torch light and turned back on the switch at the main board and everything returned to normal. I didn't suspect anything was affected by the electrical trip only to discover yesterday when Lira tried to switch on my computer and nothing happened.

I've tried to do some initial checkings and it still won't turn on. I've wanted to use that PC as long as I could and as long as it can processes all of my images. Now it seems like while I'm getting the replacement for it, I might have to slow down in producing images as the only workable PC that I can get my hands on to is not ethical for me to do my personal image processing.

Anyway, recalling the explosion, it is my second experience having a flash of bright light flashing just in front of my face.

Kaboom!

3 comments:

Admin said...

time for apple perhaps med! ehe :P

digitelwerk said...

isshhh...saya masih blom mampu menggunakan epal lagi walaupon agak jenuh menulis menggunakan skrin epal yang kecil ini...hehe

Admin said...

wah..sudah upgrade ke iphone? ke ipad? congrats!