Thursday, April 29, 2010

Langkawi - Part 1

A recent short visit to Langkawi. More photos coming soon.

Sea shells on the golden sand of Cenang Beach.
2010-04-19-chenang-sunset-02-800w
I got lucky for this shot as the boat which was at the middle of the sea returned to the beach as if allowing me to take few snaps of it. Somehow, I didn't realize there was a splash of sea water on my filter or else it would have been perfect!
Boat at Pasir Tengkorak Beach
Sunset at Cenang Beach.
2010-04-19-chenang-sunset-01-800w
I love the sense of mystery from this composition taken at Tanjung Rhu Beach, the most beautiful and exotic of all beaches that I managed to stopped by.
2010-04-20-tanjung rhu-01-800w
I passed by this beautiful marina at Telaga Harbour when heading to ride the cable car. A quick stop, jumped over the fence, quickly composed then snap. It would be nicer if taken for a long exposure shoot at dawn or dusk.
2010-04-19-yacht-marina-800w

No comments: