Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Senyum"

"Senyum"
I was busy doing the translation for an upcoming new film when suddenly Dhea stepped beside me pointing to my camera on the computer desk. She nodded her head repeatedly, a sign to show that either she agrees to a question asked or to make a statement that it is what she wanted.

Comparing hours of repeating the dialogue from the typically-not-so-original-movie-produced-by-the-father-and-son's-movie-production-empire with the request of my cute daughter, it didn't take a genius to figure out who was the winner.

As I snapped her photos, she grabbed Lira's handphone (yeah, what Dhea was holding in the photo above is actually a handphone - do not mistake it for any Russian made classic camera) and held it with both hands, up close to her eyes and then to my surprise, she snapped back few 'photos' of me and even asked me not to forget to...

"Senyum"

Yes, she actually uttered that word. She understands the concept of taking photo, at least of it.

No comments: