Friday, February 26, 2010

Me & Maya Karin

It's a long time affair. A fling. And we're getting closer.

It all started way back in 2001 when we first stared at each other. Unfortunately she was trapped in the TV, hosting a show called 'Wavelength'.

Later, I found out another guy was after her. He sat just next to me. We both trying to outdo each other by hanging up posters of her, seeing who has the biggest. Apparently, we're not alone. Thousands others too when we joined a forum dedicated to her.

Graduation made me moved on. We both went our ways. I tried to become a good architect while she became a bad vampire in 2 local movies.

Then I heard she's getting married and me too happily married. Well, life goes on.

But today, as I went to pick up my wife for lunch at her office, she was there, officiating some sort of an event that got something to do with being environmentally conscious. She's active in helping to preserve the environment. Me too, as I don't litter the polystyrene case I got when 'tapauing' my lunch or the cigarette's butt after having a good puff. I am also trying to reduce my carbon footprint by dreaming of using a superbike (less tyre, less footprint) after having used to have two different cars in the garage for daily use.

Positively, I'd take it as a progressive relationship. Thinking where it started after almost ten years ago when we were electronically apart, at least we're now progressing as I was being only 20m apart from her, being separated by a bunch of die-hard fans (these guys got nothing else better to do) and Karam Singh Walia (this one is harder to get through him).

That's why I said, we're getting closer. LOL!

Anyway, on a serious note, I pity her with her marriage's current status. Hang on there woman!

No comments: