Monday, December 28, 2009

Where The King Prays

Where The King Prays
This is a view directly below the dome where the guest of our King (and probably His Highness too) will hold their prayer to Allah the Almighty. Yes, it was shot inside the under-construction new palace and I hope I'm not violating any national code of secrecy and confidentiality.

I do have a lot to say about the behaviour of our royalties lately but it's best to keep it silence. Well, some are born with power and most are born not (like me! LOL).

Having watched Bodyguards and Assassins recently, I was moved by the sacrifices made by the people to protect a person where some of those who died hardly know who he is. But they strongly believe this person holds a key to a brighter future for their nation. True sacrifices - of father and daughter, the prominent father and his son, a lover and such, that we love deary.

Recently, I read a news that UK's crown prince slept with the homeless on the street. It is up (or down, literally) to that level. I'm not sure about ours giving up their sport cars and posh yatch or giving up one of those many happy nightlife for a night on the street with the unfortunate people who beholds them.

I do believe in our current King and hope so for the future too.
Daulat Tuanku!

No comments: