Tuesday, December 8, 2009

digitelwerk Shoots People

Since this blog is relatively new compared to my flickr account, there is a considerable gap of my previously published images in the latter. As an effort to have both mediums to be in parallel progression and updated, I'm publishing it again here but under certain themes such as this post - 'digitelwerk shoots people'.

The early days, still having trouble of choosing the right settings of the camera. Shot with the original kit lens 18-135mm. This was at Surabaya Gubeng Station, on board Agro Willis to Bandung.
Argo Wilis
My brother in-law. He and my wife were having a discussion at KLMotion, Mutiara Damansara. I was obsessed back then of getting a cinematographic shot and this was the result.
In-Law
A sample from the KL Bird Park series. I was madly in love with Jena at this time even though she's heavy. It's worth it anyway.
KL Bird Park - Bird Off Frame
A photo of my nephew enjoying fresh air by the window in Kemaman. Note the reflection of the window in his eyes.
Ezz Iha Emady
Of course, Dhea is constantly being photographed by me. Of all, this is my all-time favorite.
Sea Shell Hissing Lullaby
Then, digitelwerk started to shoot weddings.
lervewerk of Syrrusilah & Julie

Perhaps, probably one day I'll be photographing you. That if, under the condition that you are a people. On second thought, no worries. I do shoot animals too.

No comments: