Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Saturday

My Saturday
The Saturday dated 12th of December was one of those days that was bright and sunny with a clear blue sky. It was a very nice Saturday to me after a very tiring Friday the day before. It makes me think though that good weather does really cast a good mood to me.

As mentioned, the day before was quite tight for me from the early morning to the next early morning of the said Saturday. I was called upon to attend an assessment that started at 8.00 so I had to wake up as early as 5.30 in the morning. It ended in the evening and I had to rush back home to prepare myself for my office's annual dinner where I had to do a little performance on stage. Later at half past eleven I was already on the pitch, passing the ball to my friends. After the weekly match, we used to hang out at the nearby mamak restaurant. Usually it lasts about an hour but this particular session (and last week too actually), I ended up driving back with a pair of tired eyes at nearly 6 o'clock in the morning. It means I have not slept for the past 24 hours.

However, I do enjoy every little bit of all those itineraries. It weren't part of my everyday routine. Even the assessment wasn't part of my future plan before (as I thought I could be one of those superstar architects LOL) but somehow it gave me a chance to know about it. The dinner was kind of interesting as I had to perform a little sketch on stage. Weeks of training and practicing were paid off with the final fully committed performance by the members. Guys, you've got my most earnest respect.

To sum it off, apart from the usual weekend routine of resting at home, we decided to bring Dhea to FRIM. It is located very close to our home (I was initially planned to write about our home in Selayang and how I gradually become to be in love with it over the past few years because it has everything to offer such as this FRIM).

The place is simply scenic. There is a lot of big trees with its wide canopies casting shadows on the grass below under the bright sunny day and there is actually a waterfall in there with crystal clear water flowing through it. Spending time and actually being over there, it felt like now this is what we call a very nice Saturday.

However, the big bonus is to see my two most beloved person, enjoying every moment of it. Both of them are truly what I would call it -

My Saturday :)

1 comment:

lira said...

you are our saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday :)