Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Unexpectations - Part 2

It's been a while since I last checked the inbox of one of my email accounts. Usually it's filled with lots of unimportant notifications (mostly from Facebook), some receipts of purchases I made with iTunes, spams and once in a while a drop of hello from a person I know.

I was about to delete an email that I received as the sender's name and it's subject is way too similar to the spams that I almost gave it an immediate place in the trash bin. Somehow, probably it's my lucky day, or it just happens that it'll going to make my day, I decided to have a sneak peak what's inside the email.

"Can you please let us how we can contact you regarding a usage of a photo."

And it's from Frost & Sullivan. Weehuuuu!!

It's my 2nd time being approached for the usage of my images for publication. The last one was for an architectural journal in USA but somehow it didn't get published. This time around, this is their pick. Hopefully it'll get published somewhere.

Petang Sebelum Senja

4 comments:

Admin said...

congrats bro!
hopefully its worth climbing 20th floor with you!

p/s: yeah..where is the fun gonne rite? aku pun hadapi sintom samaaa... adeh :/

digitelwerk said...

oleh itu mari kita sama² carik fun? bila lagi avam nak buat photo outing. mentang² dah full frame...citer lemang je. aku ni masih pakai batang buruk lagi...haha

Fauwaz Zawawi said...

Frost & SUllivan eh? Hebat abang Ismed ni..Saya nak berkenalan boleh?

digitelwerk said...

nak berkenalan bleh...kene jadik downline aku dulu....wakaka