Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Kind Of Friday That...

That was not good from my office's perspective. I went MIA.

That was good to watch two movies. One was at home and the other was at the cinema. One is by Guy Ritchie whom the movies he made are all but a disappointment and the other is a typical over-hyped Hollywood movie.

That sent a relieve when Lira returned after almost a week away from home.

That made Dhea happy to see her mother again.

That saw us enjoying good time having dinner at McDonald's.

After which I went for a good night out with friends at Hartamas.

That was weird since there was not many chicks around for us to feed our viewing appetite.

That had me on the futsal pitch again just on the midnight after weeks of hiatus due to the mystery injury I'm having (it's still there). Anyway, I still got the touch (where there is a probability of seeing me on the pitch again).

That broke the record again for me by having a very meaningful conversation with a dear friend over few cups of drinks and a pack of cigarettes at the mamak stall until 7.30 in the next morning. Oh boy! The sun has risen!

What a Friday :)

No comments: