Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank You & Goodbye

I'm parting with these two lenses that have served me well since I started doing photography. The 18-55 has been through a rough journey and had on few occasions tasted a splash of sea water. Surprisingly with its cheap status, it has produced a lot of my favorite images. Meanwhile, the 55-200 was my main target for further reach due to its Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. I had fun outings with it but it just hard to perform under indoor lighting when I'm doing weddings. Furthermore, lately I had fewer outings, if there is, mostly with my family and thus lesser needs for further reach since my daughter always kept running towards me whenever I'm taking her photograph.

Surely, they have replacements. Can't wait to see the results of these replacements!

Meanwhile, so long, thank you & goodbye my dear lenses.

The 18-55 and my favorite image it produced.
2010-08-23-18-55-02-800w
Such A Beautiful Day

The 55-200 and my favorite image it produced
2010-08-23-55-200-02-800w
DearDhea - Metropolitan Park

2 comments:

Admin said...

thanks to those lenses, i get to see your superb art n pictures med..

really looking forward with your new "eyes"

see you later this weekend, as im having fews delimma wif myself..

-insan dlm kekusutan, JB

digitelwerk said...

uih...dilemma apa avam? mari² kita lepak smpai sahur.