Monday, March 8, 2010

I Failed

I failed it. Probably, as my wife try to comfort me - I am destined to remain as an architect. It's not that I really hate being an architect nor really wanting to become a PTD but the fact of failure really hurts me, some more when it's at the final stage. It's good to be in something new with different view but as fate writes it, I'm done riding the luck.

Well, basically it kills the mood for the next few months.

...and definitely I'm not going to try it again as it was indeed a try at the first place.

5 comments:

bob_rampage said...

hang on in there bro... you'll get over it soon.

from what I've heard, being a PTD officer have its downside as well...
especially for hard headed person like yourself that I know. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Just enjoy our life as it goes along, and we'll do fine

digitelwerk said...

itu la...probably mmg patut pon aku tak dpt sbb silap² ada keje aku membangkang decision kerajaan je. anyway, aku terkilan sbb dah follow byk stage of selection...kalo skali je proses tu takde la frust sgt.

anyway, life goes on and gonna prove that my life's gonna be much much more better even without being a PTD.

Admin said...

bro,
there always 1001 reasons u can bring it up..
as far as i concerned, there are people and friends that took more than 5 times for the post..
yes its not easy, but as for they who manage to hook it by the harder way, mereka lebih menghargai kerjaya tersebut.
hey..its not the end of the day yet! just make another try, its not too late! :P

Fauwaz Zawawi said...

apa kelas keje gomen! muahahaha!!

digitelwerk said...

avamazam: thanks for the advice. Kalo diberi peluang, gue akan cuba lagi.
avampaitan: jgnlah cemburu dgn kami org gomen haha. Jemputlah dtg bilik aku yg tak seberapa tu.