Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Saturday

The Daughter
The Wife
For a start, a thousand apologies to Rupajiwa as I had to cancel an assignment with them today (Saturday, 6th of March).

The reason is, the night before, as routinely it has been for the past 5 years, I played a game of futsal with my friends. I'm taking it as my form of exercise (the only!) to keep myself worked out and expectedly it also incurred me some injuries. The latest, is quite mysterious as I would only feel the pain after about an hour into the game and it has been recurring for the past two months and last night was the worst. It took about 20 mins for me to get to the car because I had to take each step painstakingly.

It gave me a second thought on continuing to play football, a game that I love the most. I will retire from playing football if a diagnose from doctor proves me of suffering from a serious illness (as I am suspecting of now).

Coincidentally and sadly, we received a news of an uncle who was rushed to the emergency after he suffered a pain that restricts him to even slightly move his body. I understand he was an avid footballer before he suffered a slip disc a few years ago. Somehow, after going through series of injuries in recent years, I am starting to understand that my body is slowly ageing, increasingly to under-perform and easily subjected to a lifetime injury.

Later in the evening after my pain has slowly subsided, we went to visit him at the hospital and I brought along my ever faithful camera as it was supposed to have a day out shooting for Rupajiwa's assignment, so at least by doing this, it got to see the sunlight.

Like always, the talents are from the usual agency.

2 comments:

hitamputihstudio.com said...

sesama turun shoot nanti...
give sometime for ur body to rest, n im starting it now..no futsal or what kind of soccer activity for at least next 3/4 months . .
perhaps we can replace it by outing somewhere! aha

digitelwerk said...

wokes...sblom turun bgtau awal². bleh setting gi tmpat best² sket