Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shah Alam

Masjid Shah Alam
I attended a one working week course held at Grand Blue Wave, Shah Alam. On the third day, I returned to the room, planning to have a nice relaxing moment in the bath tub after a tiring continuous workshop session. I walked into the room towards the window just to have a peek on the weather outside since it was raining from the morning. And it was...

I had to forget about the nice relaxing moment. In fact it's a moment of hesitation since I haven't surveyed yet my vantage point if I were to go out there and shoot. Anyway, I geared up and simply headed out (with a last peep into the bathroom).

It's worth it though as the days after that weren't nice at all. Only a reminder (to myself and every photographer out there) to take extra precaution when shooting outdoor at dark places. There's no one great photo that is worth your life.

Happy shooting!

No comments: