Thursday, September 24, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin

This Hari Raya has brought us 1210km across the southern half hemisphere of peninsular Malaysia, from the west coast to the south, to the east coast and finally back safely to the Klang Valley.

A journey with lots of opportunities for nice photograph but somehow I've missed most of it (or rather let it passed) due to some certain unavoidable constraints.

(19/9) KL - JB
(20/9) JB - KUANTAN - KEMAMAN
(21/9) KEMAMAN - KUALA TERENGGANU - KEMAMAN (halfway, mission aborted)
(22/9) KEMAMAN - KUALA LUMPUR

Probably I wasn't excited enough since I couldn't get my hands on the new ND Grad. It supposed to be delivered just in time before the trip. I had to use the same old trick in capturing some worthy photos. However, if I ever did receive the new gadget, the weather was a disappointment anyway, hence the aborted mission on the 21st.

Anyway, we had a considerably good Hari Raya celebration.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin to everyone!

No comments: